ACTREC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Scientific Officer, Asst & Other Posts: Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai has advertised notification for the recruitment of Clinical Neuro physiologist SO, Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant D, B, Assistant Medical Social Worker & Other vacancies for Unreserved & SC/ ST Category. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 20-08-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
ACTREC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
- Clinical Neurophysiologist SO ’D’ (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant ‘D’ (Pharmacy) (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine) (UR) : 01 Post
- Assistant Medical Social Worker (ST): 01 Post
- Stenographer (OBC): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (OBC): 01 Post
- Tech f1 (ICU / OT) (ST): 01 Post
- Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis) (ST): 01 Post
- Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing) (ST): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for S.No-1, 8, 9 to 3, 30 years for S.No-4 to 6, 27 years for S.No-7, 10 Posts as on 20-08-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years (additional 5 years in case of SC / ST & 3 years in case of OBC) for PWD candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD Medicine or MD Physiology or Ph.D. in Neurophysiology or Equivalent for S.No-1, M.Sc. (Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent for S.No-2, B. Pharm. from a recognized university and registration with State Pharmacy Council for S.No-3, B.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Nuclear Medicine Technology with 55% and Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology for S.No-4, Graduation with Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in Social Work for S.No-5 with adequate experience. Refer the notification for post wise details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.actrec.gov.in on or before 20-08-2016 & send the hard copy of application along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India format), Physically Handicapped Certificates etc. to to the Sr. Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 41021 on or before 27-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Firstly, Online applicants should have valid Username & password.
- Applicants should on through the website www.actrec.gov.in.
- Go to Job Vacancies & Click on “In ACTREC”.
- Select the desired Post & Read the Notification
- Click on “Click here to apply online” & read the all instructions.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form & Submit OK.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2016.
Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of Application: 27-08-2016.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…