AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 259 Sr Resident & Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has issued a notification for the recruitment of 259 Senior Resident & Tutor/ Demonstrator vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online within 30 days from the date of advertisement (Extended to 31-08-2016). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 259
Name of the Posts:
Senior Resident: 189
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Community and Family Medicine: 10 Posts
- Dermatology: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry:01 Post
- Ear Nose and Throat: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 05 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 05 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 16 Posts
- General Medicine: 20 Posts
- General Surgery: 21 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 04 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 10 Posts
- Paediatric: 09 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 13 Posts
- Neonatology: 05 Posts
- Cardiology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 05 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 05 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 04 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 07 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 07 Posts
Urology: 07 Posts
Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70
- Anatomy: 10 Posts
- Physiology: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 10 Posts
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 10 Posts
- Microbiology: 10 Posts
- Pharmacology: 10 Posts
- Forensic Med./ Toxicology: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 33 years & 35 years for candidates who completed DM/ M.Ch courses as on last date of the receipt of application. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST and General OPH & 03 years for OBC, 08 for OBC (OPH) & 10 for SC/ ST (OPH) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in the respective disciplines for S.No-1 & MD/ Ph.D/ M.Sc in the subject concerned for S.No-2 from a recognised University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges for General/ OBC & Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges for SC/ ST candidates through NEFT (Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019 ) payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in from 23-05-2016 to with in 30 days from the date of advertisement (Extended to 31-08-2016).
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying on line candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Log on to www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment”.
- Again click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details carefully & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Date of Advertisement: 11-05-2016.
Starting Date for Online Application: 23-05-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement (Extended to 31-08-2016).
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below….