AP Police Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 4548 Constable & Warder Posts: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 4548 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil/ AR) & Warder vacancies in department of Police & Prisons & Correctional Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
AP Police Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 4548
Name of the Posts:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men/ Women): 3216 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men/ Women): 1067 Posts
Prisons & Correctional Service Department
- Warder (Male): 240 Posts
- Warder (Female): 25 Pots
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 1, 2 & must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-07-2016 i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1998 for Post 3, 4. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Employee of A.P & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for OCs/ BCs & Rs. 150/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination by Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website recruitment.appolice.gov.in on from 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours
Instructions to Apply online:
- Before applying online candidate should have scanned copies of copy of photo, signature & community certificate (for BC/ SC/ ST candidates).
- Log on to website recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment —-> “Job Advertisements”
- Select the desired post & Click on “View”
- Again click on Submit Application —->”Click here”
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
- Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 03-08-2016 at 10:00 Hours
Last Date to Apply Online 14-09-2016 at 17:00 Hours
Date to Download their Hall Ticket for Preliminary Written Test 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test
Date for Preliminary Written Test 16-10-2016 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
For more details like scale of pay & other information click on the link given below….