Birbhum Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for SAE, Stenographer & Other Posts: District Level Staff Recruitment Committee, Birbhum Zilla Parishad, Birbhum has published notification for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer, Stenographer, Computer Assistant, Assistant Cashier, Lower Division Assistant & Typist vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-07-2016 to 10-08-2016 by 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Birbhum Zilla Parishad Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 21
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 01 Post
- Stenographer (Bengali): 01 Post
- Computer Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Cashier: 01 Post
- Lower Division Assistant: 04 Posts
- Typist (English): 02 Posts
- Typist (Bengali): 01 Post
- Gr D: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years for UR and 18 – 45 years for SC for Post No. 01, 18 – 45 years for ST for Post No. 02, 18 – 43 years for OBC A for Post No. 03, 18 – 40 years for UR for Post No. 04 & 05, 18 – 45 years for SC/ ST, 18 – 43 years for OBC A & 18- 45 years doe SC (EC) for Post No. 06, 18 – 40 years dioe UR (EC) and 18 – 45 years for ST candidates for Post No. 07 as on 01-01-2016 & other age limit details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post No. 01, Bachelors Degree for Post No. 02 & 03, Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science or BCA Degree for Post No. 04 from a recoginsed University with must be a citizen on India as defined in Part II of the constitution of India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, viva voce test & practical test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website birbhum.gov.in from 27-07-2016 to 10-08-2016 by 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id and mobile no.
- Candidates scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates log on the website birbhum.gov.in
- Click on Latest Jobs/ Results
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-07-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2016 by 05:00 pm.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…