DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for Finance Officer & Jr Finance Officer Posts: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer (New Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, Meerut, Ambala, Kolkata, Ahmedabad) & Junior Finance Officer (Tundla/ Agra, Ajmer, Jaipur, Kolkata) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 27-08-2016 at 10:00 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
DFCCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts:
- Finance Officer (New Delhi): 04 Posts
- Finance Officer (Noida): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Jaipur): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Meerut): 01 Post
- Junior Finance Officer (Tundla/ Agra): 01 Post
- Junior Finance Officer (Ajmer): 01 Post
- Junior Finance Officer (Jaipur): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Ambala): 01 Post
- Junior Finance Officer (Ambala): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Kolkata): 01 Post
- Junior Finance Officer (Kolkata): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Ahmedabad): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-09-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC Candidaets admissible as per GOI Orders.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA, MBA Finanace for Finance Officer with min 03 years in Govt/ PSU or reputed private Companies/ CA Forms etc., for Finance Officer, CA/ ICWA qualification min 01 year in Govt/ PSU or reputed private Companies/ CA Forms etc for Junior Finance Officer Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in medical examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with application in prescribed format, photocopies of requisite documents, original documents of educational certificate, testimonials on 27-08-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Date & Time of Interview: 27-08-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Reporting Time: From 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
For more details like desirable qualification, remuneration & other information click on the link given below….