GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 59 Group B & C Posts: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has published notification for the recruitment of 59 Medical Lab Technician, Counsellor, Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Optometrist, Junior Radiographic Technician & Other vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-08-2016 to 28-09-2016 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below….
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 59
Name of the Posts:
Group B: 08 Posts
Medical Lab Technician Grade I: 08 Posts
Group C: 51 Posts
- Counsellor: 01 Post
- Assistant Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Optometrist/ Refractionist: 01 Post
- Junior Radiographic Technician: 05 Posts
- Female Health Worker: 01 Post
- Boiler Room Operator: 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA)/ OTA Grade II: 19 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant/ Dark Room Attendant: 04 Posts
- Junior Technician Anesthesia/ Junior Technician Anesthesiology: 08 Posts
- Assistant Dispensary Superintendent: 01 Post
- Senior Occupational Therapist: 03 Posts
- Junior Dietician: 03 Posts
- Mortuary Supervisor Grade I: 01 Post
- Library Restore: 01 Post
- Driver (Heavy Duty): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not exceeding 30 years for Sl No. 01 (a) and Sl No 02 (k), between 21 – 30 years for Sl No. 02 (a & b), 18 – 25 years for Sl No. 02 (c to j) as on 01-01-2016 & other age details refer the notification. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology or Diploma in MLT for Sl No. 01 (a), MA in Psychology for Sl No. 02 (a & b), B.Sc in Ophthalmic Techniques or 10+2 Vocational Course in Ophthalmic Techniques or 10+2 with Science and Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques for Sl No 02 (c), Tranng Course/ Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker for Sl No. 02 (e) & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit & written exam.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.500/- for all other Categories, Rs.250/- for SC Candidates in the form of Challan should be deposited in “Power Jyoti” account of GMCH.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gmch.gov.in from 26-08-2016 to 28-09-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-09-2016 up to 05:00 PM
For more details like pay scale, experience and other information click on the link given below….