HPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 383 District Attorney & Veterinary Surgeon Posts: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 383 Assistant District Attorney & Veterinary Surgeon vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26-08-2016. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
HPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 383
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant District Attorney: 137 Posts
- Veterinary Surgeon: 246 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) & should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council, Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher for S.No-1 & Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Adequate knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit for S.No-2 from a recognized university.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 26-08-2016 & send hard copy of the application with along with documents to the Commission’s office on or before 07-09-2016 & 14-09-2016 for remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
- Click on Advertisement & Select the desired post.
- Read all the notification & Click on the link www.hpsconline.in for Apply Online.
- Click on Online Form Submission ———> Apply Online.
- Select the desired post.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take a printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2016.
Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fees in Any Branches of State Bank of India & State Bank of Patiala: 31-08-2016.
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below…