IIM Bangalore Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Academic Intern Posts: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Academic Intern vacancies at the Center for Public Policy (CPP). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17-08-2016. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIM Bangalore Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Academic Intern
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with a Master’s degree & strong background (Bachelors/ Master’s degree) in Political Science, Public Health, Finance, Development Studies, Economics, or other Social Science disciplines.
Selection Process: Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.iimb.ernet.in on or before 17-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.iimb.ernet.in
- Click on “We’re Hiring” & again on Academic Intern Positions
- Select the desired post & click on “Click here for more Details”
- Read the notification care fully & Click on online link
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-08-2016.
For more details like stipend & other information click on the link given below…