KARHFW Recruitment 2016 – 47 Insect Collector, Manager & Other Posts: Govt of Karnataka, National Health Mission, Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Society (KARHFW) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 47 Insect Collector, Manager & Other vacancies on temporary & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
KARHFW Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 47
Name of the Posts:
- HR Consultant: 01 Post
- Procurement Consultant: 01 Post
- District Programme Manager: 02 Posts
- District Accounts Manager: 05 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: 01 Post
- Vaccine Logistics Manager: 01 Post
- GIS Coordinator: 01 Post
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01 Post
- Team Leader: 01 Post
- Programme Manager: 01 Post
- Blood Storage Center Coordinator: 01 Post
- C & DST Lab Sr.Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Oral Health Consultant at State Level: 01 Post
- Legal Consultant: 01 Post
- State NTCP Consultant: 01 Post
- State Leprosy Consultant: 01 Post
- Consultant Community Processes: 01 Post
- Consultant Quality Assurance: 01 Post
- MIS Data Manager: 01 Post
- District M&E Manager: 03 Posts
- Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Psychologist: 02 Posts
- District Consultant: 02 Posts
- District Quality Manager: 02 Posts
- ConsultantEntomologist: 03 Posts
- Insect Collector: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 65 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Regular MBA in HR for S.No-1, Degree in Engineering or PG in Commerce/ Science/ Finance/ Management for S.No-2, MBA Degree with knowledge of MS-office & Tally ERP-9 for S.No-3 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates send their application along with one set of self-attested photocopy of all relevant certificates, two passport size photographs, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “post applied for” & in e-mail as subject line through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post/by hand to Chief Administrative Officer, NHM, New building, 1st floor, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore-09 on or before 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-08-2016 by 05.00 PM.
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below….