NCCBM Recruitment 2016 – 47 Manager, Technician & Other Posts: National Council for Cement & Building Materials (NCCBM), Ministry of Commerce & Industry has invited applications for the recruitment of 47 General Manager/ Group Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant, Laboratory Analyst/ Technician, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Plumber vacancies on on direct recruitment basis for the year 2016. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 21 days from date of advt. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NCCBM Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 47
Name of the Posts:
- General Manager/ Group Manager (Civil engineering): 03 Posts
- Manager (Civil engineering): 03 Posts
- General Manager/ Group Manager (Chemistry): 05 Posts
- Manager (Chemistry): 04 Posts
- General Manager/ Group Manager (Training): 01 Post
- General Manager/ Group Manager (Industrial services): 01 Post
- General Manager/ Group Manager (Quality Management): 01 Post
- Manager (Quality Management): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Quality Management): 02 Posts
- Manager (Geology): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil engineering): 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Chemistry): 08 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Geology): 02 Posts
- Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Materials Management): 01 Post
- Assistant (Materials Management): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Analyst/ Technician: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic: 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 30 to 50 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA-Inter with Post Graduation Degree for Post 14, Post Graduation with PG Diploma in Materials Management for Post 15, 16, B Sc (PCM) for Post 17, 10th pass with ITI in respective field for Post 18 to 20, PhD/ M Tech (Civil Engg./ Inorganic/ Physical Chemistry/ Material science/ Chemical engg/ Mechanical engg/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Geology for other Posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications to The Director General
National Council for Cement and Building Materials 34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2) Ballabgarh -121 004, Haryana within 21 days from date of advt.
Last Date for Submission of Application: within 21 days from date of advt.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below….