SBI Online – Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media & Research), Assistant Vice President (Marcom,Corporate Communications/ PR), Senior Manager (Digital Marketing, Marketing) vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 02-08-2016 to 16-08-2016 & send the hard copy of application on or before 31-08-2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media & Research): 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (Marcom): 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (Corporate Communications/ PR): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for S.No-1, 32 years for remaining Posts as on 31-03-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any Discipline, MBA in Marketing from recognized University/ institute Post 3 with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- through online or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 02-08-2016 to 16-08-2016 & send the hard copy of application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Brief Resume, Educational Certificates: Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment& in an envelope should be subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied” by post to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 31-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & contact no.
- Applicants should log on to the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to Careers ——> Click Latest “Announcement”.
- Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration & Fill the all details in the application.
- Application fee should pay through Online & Submit the Form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-08-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-08-2016.
Last Date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Applications: 31-08-2016.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below…