SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 279 Jr Engineer, MTS & Other Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region has published notification for the recruitment of 279 Assistant Archivist, Data Processing Assistant, Duplicating Machine Operator, Scientific Assistant, Senior Instructor & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26-09-2016 by 05:00 P.M. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
SSC Eastern Region Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 279
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Archivist (General): 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Duplicating Machine Operator: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 19 Posts
- Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking): 19 Posts
- Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff): 40 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 105 Posts
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 05 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 05 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 02 Posts
- Library Clerk: 01 Post
- Metrological Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 28 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (RPT): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Civil): 13 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (NDT): 03 Posts
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Post No. 01, 04 & 05 18 – 27 years for Post No. 02, 07 & 08, 18 – 28 years for Post No. 03 as on 26-09-2016 & Other age details refer the notification. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in History with an optional paper in Indian History of post-1750 period of a recognized University or equivalent and Diploma in Archival Studies for Post No. 01, Degree of a recognized University with Science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics or equivalent and Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application from a Government recognized institution or knowledge of programming, system operations and systems analysis to be judged through suitable tests for Post No. 02, Matriculation or equivalent examination passed and Certificate on operating Duplicating Machine for Post No. 03, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Post No. 04 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by online through SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. Application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, PH and Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssc.nic.in on or before 26-09-2016 by 05:00 P.M. & send signed hard copy of the application with photograph and self attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/ Category to the Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-09-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: Within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
For more details like pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below…