TISS Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Professor/ Associate Professor Posts: Centre for Education Innovation and Action Research (CEIAR), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai has announced a notification for the recruitment of Professor/ Associate Professor vacancies for two different locations on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21-08-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
TISS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
- Professor/ Associate Professor (Mumbai): 01 Post
- Professor/ Associate Professor (Bangalore): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Phil or Ph D (Education) with knowledge and experience in Education Technology or MA (Economics or Psychology or education) with econometrics/ Psychometrics/ M.Phil or Ph D(Economics or Psychology or Education) with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- through online. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tiss.edu on or before 21-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should log on to the website www.tiss.edu.
- Click on “careers & tenders”.
- Select the desired post & click on “Apply Now”
- Read all the Instructions carefully.
- Now Fill all the details & submit the Form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-08-2016.
For more details like remuneration, experience & other information click on the link given below….