WBHRB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 417 Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 417 Tutor/ Demonstrator vacancies in various disciplines on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-08-2016 to 31-08-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
WBHRB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 417
Name of the Posts: Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Anatomy: 10 Posts
- Physiology: 09 Posts
- Biochemistry: 20 Posts
- Pathology: 10 Posts
- Pharmacology: 08 Posts
- Microbiology: 13 Posts
- Community Medicine: 17 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 12 Posts
- General Medicine: 40 Posts
- General Surgery: 38 Posts
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: 04 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 15 Posts
- Cardiology: 10 Posts
- Dermatology: 06 Posts
- Opthalmology: 07 Posts
- ENT: 05 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 15 Posts
- Paediatric Medicine: 30 Posts
- Neonatology: 02 Posts
- Radiology: 16 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 13 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 45 Posts
- Nephrology: 02 Posts
- Medical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Hepatology: 02 Posts
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 12 Posts
- Psychiatry: 03 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 10 Posts
- Haematology: 02 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology: 02 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 03 Posts
- Neuro medicine: 10 Posts
- Cardio-thoracic & Vascular Surgery: 06 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 01 Post
- Pediatric Surgery: 10 Posts
- Urology: 02 Posts
- Endocrinology: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not more than 45 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to SC, ST & other backward classes as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.wbhrb.in from 16-08-2016 to 31-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” —> “Online Application”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 16-08-2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 31-08-2016.
Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line): 17-08-2016 to 07-09-2016 (banking hours).
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below….